Our Mission is to support and encourage each child to reach their full intellectual, creative, and physical potential in a happy, safe, and caring environment.
is to create a flexible, challenging and developmentally appropriate environment designed to meet the needs of all children at differing levels. Developmentally appropriate preschool practices will fuel learning through naturally occurring and specifically planned play experiences which provide the stage for the development of skills in each of the 5 developmental domains.
Classrooms at Learning Together:
Every moment is an instructional opportunity and we enhance skill development in the areas of cognitive, social emotional, physical, communication and self-help skills. We are respectful of each child’s unique pattern for growth, interests, experiences, strengths and background as well as the social and cultural context in which a child lives to plan meaningful experiences that are relevant for each child.
- Maximum of 16 students
- Taught by a Masters Level Special Education Teacher
- Supported by 2 Certified Teaching Assistants
- Extensive clinical staff: School Psychologist, Speech/Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists who provide related services to our children with identified special needs.
- Registered Nurse
- MAT and First Aid/CPR Certified staff members
Learning Together offers a wealth of Extracurricular Programs to our children:
- 2/3 times weekly Music Therapy
- “Sounds Fun” Language Enriched Program
- “Handwriting Without Tears”
- “Stretch and Grow”
- “Do Say Play” Program
- Parent and Grandparent Participation Days
- Early Care and After Care